HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE (one day early)
I am sure many of us have been feeling the full moon energy. I know I have for the past two weeks! (My rising sign is Gemini so that’s no surprise!)
If something normally aggravates you, during this time it will be unbearable. If you are having issues with someone or something in your life, it is likely that it seems insurmountable. But alas, Gemini is an air sign & all about communication. SO- during this full moon time, some open & honest communication to clear the air is very much at the forefront. But be careful how you word things as the full moon can also cause some strife between people.
The moon goes full into Gemini today at 5:44 PM EST. So what does this mean?
This full moon is all about : de-coding language both conscious & unconscious; observing social trends and potentially changing social circles; wearing many hats; the view from all angles; shaking up reality; playing tricks with perception; fascinating fragments of style & culture; (Aunt Hilda may show up at Thanksgiving dinner wearing a completely OUT THERE hat!); getting the cosmic joke (universe playing tricks on you); being contradictory
This full moon really illuminates: all viewpoints of a discussion; how truth is revealed in humor; the value of collecting ideas; streak of consciousness thinking; quick speech that can dance around the surface of an issue; having many different conversations at once
(If those of you reading this do not feel affected by moon cycles, than you are lucky, but I’d be hard pressed to find a whole lot of people that DON’T get affected). During this time it is very important to keep a few things in mind.
- Air signs will be most affected (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius,)
- Expect to feel a little bit of antsy Gemini energy. They have a tough time settling down, they often feel like something is just not right. You may feel this as well.
- Sleep cycles totally disturbed. Falling asleep & not staying asleep, racing thoughts at night
- You will be particularly skilled right now at decoding messages and texts, emails and any words that come your way. Gemini is all about words and communication, so use your higher intelligence to figure out what people are really trying to say. The Full Moon will give you all the light you need. AND, if people aren’t coming across with clarity, you don’t need to be confused. Cut them out, you deserve better. If it doesn’t make sense, it isn’t authentic. Move on.
- Gemini is represented by the Twins. Contradictions will be abundant, and deciphering the two sides to every story will become difficult. No you aren’t losing your mind, people just don’t make sense, and some of them will be trying to confuse you on purpose for their own personal gain.( Perhaps that family member you only see once a year on thanksgiving!)
- Keep in touch with the family, or whatever support system you call your family right now. Talking, talking, talking, will remind you what really matters when nobody else makes sense.
- Watch something that makes you laugh. This is THE best medicine to ease anxiety.
- Catch up on correspondence. Who is that person, or those people, that you keep saying, “I’ve GOT to send her that email today!” but then life comes along and interferes.
The full moon is also a great time to release those negative thoughts, patterns and/or behaviors that are no longer serving us & our growth. So by the light of the full moon write down on a piece of paper what you wish to release. Then light some candles and some sage & BURN IT! (I like to do this outside , under the moonlight).
And there it is! We have abundance in gifts from astrology this month with the Full Moon in Gemini. And these are gifts that you can take advantage of no matter WHAT your zodiac sign is. But as I said, it can be an uncomfortable one, because Gemini, as much as we love them, can be a little edgy at times. Your test will be to get through this period with grace and elegance, and manage the stress as efficiently as possible.
Love & Light,